Website redesign and rebuild based on new branding on a new CMS (Adobe Experience Manager).
Senior Product Owner , UI/UX Designer, Adobe Experience Manager Developer
Adobe Experience Manager, Sketch, inVision, agile methodology, Rally/Jira
November 5, 2020
The development for this new website began in mid-2018. It required a new enterprise-level content management system (Adobe Experience Manager), new external agencies to assist and bring subject-expertise and a move from waterfall to agile product development.
- Apply new offline branding.
- Develop lofi prototypes, hifi prototypes and Visual Language Framework.
- Mock-up enhancements using Sketch and InVision.
Senior Product Owner
- Joined daily stand-ups to get progress from external teams.
- Conducted user accepting testing (UAT) and documentation during bi-weekly sprint schedule.
- Created epics and user stories for continued site development.
- Documented bugs and hosted triage calls.
Adobe Experience Manager Developer
- Built components and pages during main website build.
- Developed Statement of Process (SOP) for development and modification of components and fragments.